Moms and dads have thanked Pokémon Go for getting their kids to explore the great outdoors—even if it means they’re taking their screens with them. Now, parents will be better able to manage their children’s privacy in the game.
Developer Niantic announced it will be adding a new login platform called Niantic Kids, which will debut in the next update. In the parent portal, built with digital safety organization SuperAwesome, you can review and approve your child’s permissions before they roam out into the world and try to catch Spinda or Celebi, and also control the personal information they share. If your kid currently uses the Pokémon Trainer Club to access Pokémon Go, their login will still be supported alongside Niantic Kids, a Niantic blog post assures.
Niantic Kids should be arriving soon. In the meantime, continue to talk to your young Pokémon Go trainers about how to stay safe while playing the game. Some tips:
- Always be aware of hazards, including other pedestrians, traffic and obstacles.
- As with any game or app, never play while driving a vehicle.
- Obey all laws. Nope, you cannot enter your neighbors’ backyard or parks that are closed just because you see a Pokémon there.
- Go out hunting in groups. There’s safety in numbers.
- Play with your kids. It’s never too late to start—just look at these hardcore Pokémon Go-playing grandparents!
Go to source
For More News!!!
Copyright or Author: Michelle Woo on Offspring, shared by Michelle Woo to Lifehacker
Copyright or Author:
Source Link: https://offspring.lifehacker.com/finally-parental-controls-are-coming-to-pokemon-go-1828416122
https://big4all.org/ #news #info #magazine #sport #celebrity #Lifestyle #music #movies #stars #entertainment #answers #autos #dating #network #downloads #mobile #apps #search #security #shopping #business #TV #tech