After months of rumors and speculation, Apple has finally taken the wraps off of the latest and greatest iPhones, the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR. The three iPhones boast a ton of new features, including a more modern design on the lower-cost iPhone and improvements to the processing power of the phones.
Once you’ve figured out which new iPhone is right for you — do I need the iPhone XS? Is the iPhone XR right for me? — you’ll likely be wondering just how to get your hands on the new iPhone models — and that’s why we put together this guide, especially considering the phones are now up for pre-order. Here’s how, when, and where to buy the new iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.
As you might expect, you can pre-order the new iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR directly from Apple unlocked, if you so choose. From Apple, the iPhone XS and XS Max pre-orders started on September 14, while shipping begins on September 21. Pricing for the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max can be found below.
- iPhone XS 64GB: $999, or $49.91 per month with the iPhone upgrade program
- iPhone XS 256GB: $1,149, or $56.16 per month with the iPhone upgrade program
- iPhone XS 512GB: $1,349, or $64.50 per month with the iPhone upgrade program
- iPhone XS Max 64GB: $1,099, or $54.08 per month with the iPhone upgrade program
- iPhone XS Max 256GB: $1,249, or $60.33 per month with the iPhone upgrade program
- iPhone XS Max 512GB: $1,449, or $68.66 per month with the iPhone upgrade program
In addition to the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, Apple also unveiled the new iPhone XR, which does away with some of the features in the iPhone XS, but comes at a lower price. The iPhone XR, however, isn’t available just yet — it’ll be up for pre-order starting on October 19. Pricing for the iPhone XR can be found below, though we’re not currently sure if the iPhone XR will be available unlocked given the fact that there doesn’t seem to be an unlocked option on the Apple website — only carrier options. We’ll update this article with more information when we have it. If it is available unlocked, it will likely offer the same pricing as carriers, which can be found below.
- iPhone XR 64GB: $749, or $37.41 per month with the iPhone Upgrade Program
- iPhone XR 128GB: $799, or $39.50 per month with the iPhone Upgrade Program
- iPhone XR 256GB: $899, or $43.66 per month with the iPhone Upgrade Program
Apple likely won’t be the only one to offer the new iPhones unlocked. It’s likely we’ll also see the new devices pop up at Amazon, Best Buy, and other places too.
Perhaps you’d prefer to get the phones straight from your wireless provider. Here’s everything you need to know about the iPhone’s pricing from your carrier.
AT&T is carrying all three new iPhones, as well as the Apple Watch Series 4. Customers can pre-order the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max from AT&T now, and the iPhone XR starting October 19. AT&T says that customers can order the phones in-store, online, or through the myATT app.
We have yet to hear Sprint’s pricing and availability for any of the new iPhones. We’ll update this article when we hear more.
T-Mobile is offering iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR, all at the same time as Apple. That’s to say, you can now pre-order the iPhone XS and XS Max from T-Mobile, with full sales beginning on September 21. Pre-orders for the iPhone XR will begin on October 19. Full pricing details for the iPhone XS and XS Max on T-Mobile can be found below:
- iPhone XS 64GB: $1,000, or $30 per month with a $280 down-payment on T-Mobile’s Equipment Installment Plan (EIP)
- iPhone XS 256GB: $1,150, or $30 per month with a $430 down-payment on EIP.
- iPhone XS 512GB: $1,350, or $30 per month with a $630 down-payment on EIP.
- iPhone XS Max 64GB: $1,100, or $30 per month with a $380 down-payment on EIP.
- iPhone XS Max 256GB: $1,250, or $30 per month with a $530 down-payment on EIP.
- iPhone XS Max 512GB: $1,450, or $30 per month with a $730 down-payment on EIP.
When it comes to special deals, T-Mobile says that it’s offering customers up to $300 toward the purchase of a new iPhone with an eligible trade-in and that credit will be applied to the users account in installments over 24 months.
Verizon is offering the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR, as you would expect. Like other carriers, pre-orders for the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max have started, with full sales starting on September 21. The iPhone XR will be available for pre-order on October 26, though pricing and deals will be announced closer to that time. Here’s a quick rundown of the pricing for the new iPhones.
- iPhone XS: $1,000, or $41.66 per month for 24 months.
- iPhone XS Max: $1,099, or $45.83 per month for 24 months.
Unlike other carriers, Verizon has a few deals going around. Here’s a rundown of those deals.
- Buy an iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max through Verizon, and you will get $700 off a second iPhone, as long as you purchase both on a Verizon payment plan and activate a new line. That offer is available to both existing and non-existing customers.
- Guarantee of at least $100 trade-in value for customers that buy an iPhone XS, XS Max, 8, or 8 Plus. That discount will be applied over 24 months as bill credits.
- Buy an iPhone on the Verizon device payment plan and get $100 off an iPad on a device payment plan, or $50 off an Apple Watch on a device payment plan.
- Buy an iPhone, Apple Watch, or iPad, and get 25 percent off select Beats products.
U.S. Cellular is also be offering the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max. The phones are up for pre-order now through U.S. Cellular, with full availability on September 21. The carrier is also offering the iPhone XR, which will be available for pre-order on October 19.
When it comes to deals, U.S. Cellular is offering customers who buy the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max access to the new Unlimited with Payback Total plan, which pays back users for data that they don’t use. Customers get back $10 per month when they use less than 3GB of data per line.
Comcast Xfinity Mobile
Like other carriers, Xfinity Mobile is offering the iPhone XS and XS Max for pre-order now, with shipping beginning on September 21. The iPhone XR will be up for pre-order on October 19.
As a special deal, Xfinity Mobile is offering new customers $300 if they purchase a new iPhone, activate a new line, and port over their number.
Updated on September 14: The iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max are now available for pre-order.
https://big4all.org/ #news #info #magazine #sport #celebrity #Lifestyle #music #movies #stars #entertainment #answers #autos #dating #network #downloads #mobile #apps #search #security #shopping #business #TV #tech #sport